Support for the following cameras has been added in this update. For a complete list of supported cameras, please visit the camera raw page.
FinePix S5000 Z
FinePix S7000 Z
Additional fixes in this update include the following:
• EXIF data from files saved in Adobe® Photoshop® CS is now extracted to both XMP and old TIFF-tag based structures, making it visible in Photoshop 7.0 as well as other applications that only support TIFF tags.
• On Canon 1D and 1Ds, if you have shot a series of photos using White Balance bracketing, the Temperature and Tint values are retained, as well as reflected, when opening the file in Camera Raw 2.1.
• When in the advanced Apply Camera Raw Settings dialog box, the last used subset will be remembered in the “Update: Custom Subset” settings.
• Green pixel balancing and “crosshatch” noise reduction are improved.
• IPTC data entered using iView is now visible in the File Browser with the exception of the following fields found in iView 2.0.1: Event, Location, Status, and URL.
|Proceed to Download|
Adobe Photoshop CS for Mac OS
After downloading a ".hqx" file on a Macintosh, use StuffIt Deluxe or StuffIt Expander to access the file's contents. StuffIt Expander is available as a freeware product.
NOTE: Please ensure you have the latest version of StuffIt by Allume Systems, Inc.
Need help with downloading? See our Downloading Help documents.
This new version of the Camera Raw plug-in replaces the original Camera Raw plug-in that was installed with Photoshop CS. Before you copy or move the new plug-in into your plug-in folder (see step 3 below for the specific folder), move the original Camera Raw plug-in to a folder outside the Photoshop CS\Plug-Ins folder, for example, into a new folder on the desktop. Remember where you put the original plug-in, in case you ever need to revert back to it.
1. Exit out of Photoshop CS.
2. Move the original plug-in, Camera Raw, from the Plug-Ins\File Format folder (see next step for the full path), to a folder outside the plug-ins folder.
3. Copy or move the new Camera Raw plug-in from your download folder to the Applications\Adobe Photoshop CS\Plug-Ins\File Formats folder.
By using software of Adobe Systems Incorporated or its subsidiaries ("Adobe"); you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with such terms and conditions; do not use the software. The terms of an end user license agreement accompanying a particular software file upon installation or download of the software shall supersede the terms presented below.
The export and re-export of Adobe software products are controlled by the United States Export Administration Regulations and such software may not be exported or re-exported to Cuba; Iran; Iraq; Libya; North Korea; Sudan; or Syria or any country to which the United States embargoes goods. In addition; Adobe software may not be distributed to persons on the Table of Denial Orders; the Entity List; or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
By downloading or using an Adobe software product you are certifying that you are not a national of Cuba; Iran; Iraq; Libya; North Korea; Sudan; or Syria or any country to which the United States embargoes goods and that you are not a person on the Table of Denial Orders; the Entity List; or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
If the software is designed for use with an application software product (the "Host Application") published by Adobe; Adobe grants you a non-exclusive license to use such software with the Host Application only; provided you possess a valid license from Adobe for the Host Application. Except as set forth below; such software is licensed to you subject to the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement from Adobe governing your use of the Host Application.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: YOU AGREE THAT ADOBE HAS MADE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES TO YOU REGARDING THE SOFTWARE AND THAT THE SOFTWARE IS BEING PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ADOBE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE; EXPRESS OR IMPLIED; INCLUDING; WITHOUT LIMITATION; ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; MERCHANTABILITY; MERCHANTABLE QUALITY OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL ADOBE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF USE; INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; OR ANY DIRECT; INDIRECT; SPECIAL; INCIDENTAL; OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT; TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE); STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE; EVEN IF ADOBE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.